Melburnians can share insights and ...
Daniel Leighton’s service as ...
Image Supplied by Alternative Techn...
Types of Grants
ELDON & ANNE FOOTE TRUST DONOR ADVISED PROGRAM
About the Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program:
In 2000 Mr Eldon Foote and his wife Anne established the Eldon & Anne Foote Trust with the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. Mr Foote was a successful Canadian lawyer, entrepreneur and businessman, and later a very generous philanthropist.
Today grants are made in the many areas of interest specified in the Foote Trust Deed of Gift. This includes grants from Mrs Foote’s Donor Advised Program. Under the Deed of Gift, the Board of the Foundation has the overall responsibility for final grantmaking decisions.
The Foundation recognises Mr Foote’s exceptional philanthropic spirit. His gift has enabled the Foundation to have a greater impact on community needs through grantmaking and through inspiring
others to also become philanthropists.
Grants of up to $50,000 are available for
Areas of Interest
When applying to the Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program please ensure that your application specifically addresses one of the following priority areas for 2017:
- Arts - focused on theatre, children’s theatre and painting
- Environment and Heritage - focused on protecting reefs and sea life; protecting bushland and forests; honey bee research; and research to advance alternative energy and supporting the preservation of community heritage and use of buildings
- Health - focused on children’s health, education about health care, prevention of child abuse, medical research, ophthalmology and support for medical facilities
- Youth - focused on education, including education and sports scholarships, support for students with a disability or facing other disadvantage, and assisting all young people to attend and excel at school and in life
To be eligible to apply for a grant from the Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program, an organisation must be endorsed as a Tax Concession Charity (TCC) by the Australian Tax Office.
For this program, applications from eligible Australian charities based or operating in ACT, NSW, QLD or Norfolk Island are preferred.
2017 Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program Dates
Expressions of Interest
|Open Date||13 February 2017|
|Closing Date||3 March 2017|
|Applicants notified||June 2017|
How to Apply
Download Essential Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program Grant Application Documents
- Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program Grant Guidelines
- Eldon & Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program Grant Application Form
NB: If you experience difficulty viewing the options for questions with drop down fields, please refer to this document and manually type your selection in the application form.
- Project Implementation Plan Template